Search results

1. marlboro

Re-working Well Tank Replacement Due to small leaks

Thanks for the responses. I was going to put things off a bit because I didnt think the problem was as bad, but turns out im going to have to do something about it ASAP. Turns out maybe I shouldnt of bothered trying to do this on my own. Ive got water/dampness now that runs along the ground...
  2. marlboro

Thanks for the info. I just bought the house and the some how the inspector missed the short cycling or it started right before I moved in. Replacing the tank helped the cycling. It use to cycle every 2 seconds. Now it cycles between 5 and 7 minutes, and I guess that is normal? Youre right about...
  3. marlboro

Thanks, I will have to try and find out where I can get that SS flexible hose. The guys at home Depot didnt seem to be able to help me so Ill have to try and find somewhere else to get it. Thanks for the insight on the cycle time. For whatever reason, I thought the cycle time would be longer...
  4. marlboro

Just wanted to add something. I replaced my pressure tank due to a ruptured bladder, the pump was short cycling every couple seconds. Now that I have the new tank in (30-something gallons), the cycling still seems more frequent than what it should be. How exactly should this work? If I am...
  5. marlboro

Recently I replaced my Pressure Tank. I am notice small leaks and condensation. The piping coming from the well is mostly black tube piping connected together by gray inserts. The piping from the well directly is metal as you can tell in the picture. The problem I have is the black tube piping...
  6. marlboro

Plumbing Newbie, Installed new pressure tank...

I just installed a pressure tank to replace one that seemed to cause cycling. A little background: 1. Bought a home and a few weeks ago, home inspection found no issues with water system. In fact, inspector made a point to say how great the water pressure was. 2. Right after moving in, I...
  7. marlboro

Replacing well tank question

Very interesting. I really think I should look into this. Perhaps, I could just keep the 35 gallon tank I bought, use that with a CSV. What are the cons of the CSV vice not using it?
  8. marlboro

Well, I did buy the tank I mentioned, but after draining the old tank, I realized that I needed to cut the copper line going from the T connection to the house because there was no other way to disconnect it. WHoever installed this, basically welded that side. The side going to out the house to...
  9. marlboro

Thanks for the reply. I have heard about getting a bigger tank is better. Unfortunately, it doesnt look like the normal hardware type stores carry anything bigger. And im sure I could go through a plumber and have them install, then im looking at a pretty high cost considering theyll probably...
  10. marlboro

I believe I need to replace my well tank. My pump has been short cycling every second or two when I run water. I checked the air valve on the top and as soon as I press the tip in, water spurts out. So I am guessing the bladder must have ruptured. I dont know much about well tanks. Do I have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks