Search results

1. W

Replacing Galvanized Service Line

Thank you Gary. I picked up a roll of 200psi. I should be all set. I'll post my project results on monday.... wish me luck (and no rain).
  2. W

Cool, I’ll try and check them out! They sound great! Will the 100 psi poly be fine? That's the one at the hardware store that said “Utility Gradeâ€. It was much cheaper than what Valley quoted me for a 100' roll. If I should use a higher psi, then does it matter if it specifically says...
  3. W

Looks like I will be going with poly as it is much cheaper compared to copper. Terry, you mentioned in a previous post that I should go at least 1â€, will I benefit from going up to 1-1/4 or even 1-1/2†or is that just a waste? To fasten the poly to the brass insert fitting do you just...
  4. W

Thanks for the replies HJ and Terry. I measured the run from my house to the meter and it is roughly 70 feet... I would imagine it will be 80-85' when all is said and done because I need to steer clear of a tree in my yard. Terry, would you not go with soft copper with that long of a run...
  5. W

I own a 1966 2.5 bath home in NE Bellevue Washington. My water service line has started leaking and is in need of replacement. I dug up around the meter and found that on my side of the meter is connects to galvanized pipe for about 12†and then turns to black flex pipe. Not sure how far the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks