Search results

1. worsnup

Squealing Moen Tub Spout or Shower Valve

i would check the water pressure
  2. worsnup

antique toilet bowl installation question

i love the toilet the brass fitting is wall hung tank connection the one to the left is a vent you can put it on a CI 4'' footed p-trap you wont be to happy with the cleaning end of it though i love old toilets oh yea its not a toilet its a bed pan washer
  3. worsnup

Aging gas lines in America

i wonder how much the CEO of pg&e took home last year? what was that fat bonus for all the cost cutting implementations he approved to to satisfy some fat corporate parasites!
  4. worsnup

670' residential water line. What size should I use

a scale drawing is needed as well as fixture count and location
  5. worsnup

I've been slimed!

your not a plumber until you get a little in your mouth.... oh ya.... simple green
  6. worsnup

Can't figure out how to disassemble my Eljer faucet...

its a two part handle the ''4 point metal star'' is part of the handle and is corroded to the stem pull wiggle pull wiggle pull puulll
  7. worsnup

Flushes evry other time ??

the refill tube? the refill tube refills the bowl to a proper level after each flush. if it is not working--- you flush the toilet and it flushes but leaves bowl level is low-- so when you flush again, half your water is used to fill the bowl resulting in a miss fire... flush once more and it...
  8. worsnup

Black Spots in Bathtub.

you have plastic or pex water system, its algae and its common in plastic systems in phoenix
  9. worsnup

Hot (water)time in the summer

in phoenix we live with it
  10. worsnup

6" Clay Drain to PVC to 6" Clay Drain

its called a hub bushing goes in the clay hub (female end) its just a gasket you should look for one that is clay x pvc
  11. worsnup

Sealing Toilet to Floor help

stay way from the rubber coller flange they suck there are holes in your repair flange to bolt it to the floor just neeed a drill 1/4" masonary bit and i like mushroom head lead ancors ployseamseal dreis harder and sticks the best
  12. worsnup

Can I cut fittings to get flange to fit?

a few more pics could help i would flip the street 90s and go with a hub flange if the back wall is at the top of the pic then maybe a 45 with a 45 flange hard to say
  13. worsnup

Laundry drain setup, UPC

suds you should run two 2" lines back to the 4'' to prevent suds in the sink
  14. worsnup

fuse box mystery

check for gfci outlets
  15. worsnup

Piping Diagram for Two Tanks in Series w/Isolation

im with jimbo you need to look into whats called reverse return piping methods when you use two or more heaters
  16. worsnup

duravit vario connect wall outlet toilet gook up??? not at same level?

u have to open the wall and move the san tee to proper level
  17. worsnup

plumbing service and repair in phoenix az licensed boded &inured

plumbing service and repair in phoenix az licensed boded &inured
  18. worsnup

New Toto Drake-Hissing sound

yes, toss in a fluid master 400-a or replacement fill valve of your liking
  19. worsnup

Installing New Pressure Reducing Valve

there are valves that are built to be out side in your conditions "watts"with z3 suffix use all brass body's and stainless steel hardware
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks