Search results

1. the1safety

2" Well Casing & Well Help

Thanks for your comment ballvalve - we cleaned out enough threads on the the well seal to connect a pump - we'll see. We haven't attempted to pump yet due to large amounts of rain here in SW Michigan over the last few days. We're going to try this last thing before abandoning the existing well...
  2. the1safety

______________________________________________________________ Thanks Gary - if you take a look at my original statement, I've been looking for several weeks for a solution. I'm checking here because suppliers around here can't help. the1safety
  3. the1safety

Hello Everyone. We selected a piece of property in SW Michigan because it already had an old 2" well drilled on the land and we knew we were going to need one for irrigation. The old well pump was submerged in a 6'x 6' uncovered well pit for 10+ years due to rain and snow accumulation. Now...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks