Search results

1. K

Laundry drain pipe help for s-trap location. Canada

Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing, but if it buys me 2 months of hassle free washing, then I'll just run it all the way through later on when it gets warmer down there. Thanks for the advice.
  2. K

Thanks for all the help and thanks Terry for motivating me to at least hope what I am doing may work!!! I am relocating the standpipe to the back wall of my laundry room instead the side wall where it is now. I was hoping by using a 2 inch standpipe, 2 inch p-trap and 2 inch drain pipe for...
  3. K

Like 2" stand pipe, 2" p-trap running into the 1 1/2 inch drain pipe under the house?
  4. K

Sorry I meant p-trap. No laundry sink. I just wasn't sure how low the p-trap should be from the top of the standpipe? (drainpipe for wash machine) if the standpipe is around 40 inches?
  5. K

Hi, I'm new here :) My house is very old and still has a 1 1/12 inch laundry drain pipe. It runs 40 feet across my crawlspace. I'm going to vent it and know how to do that correctly, but since the drain pipe is only 1 1/2 inches instead of the standard 2 inch and I need to re-locate it to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks