Search results

1. Tekmassa

another Single Vanity to Double Vanity thread, IPC

Ok, I have two follow up questions. I cut out a larger section of drywall to do all the work today and made two interesting (to me, at least) discoveries. First, the 3/4" PVC pipe I was puzzled by in my original post, seems to just end a few inches up. It's not capped, and I have no idea what...
  2. Tekmassa

If I go with option #2 I'll be sure not to turn the drain upwards. Regarding the double fixture fitting, would I be able to find this at my local big box retailer (Home Depot/Lowes)? Would it be labeled as a "double fixture fitting"? Thanks everyone!
  3. Tekmassa

It sounds as if Option #2 may be the best bet, going straight out instead of up and out for #2. I will need to measure twice to make certain the opening in the back of the vanity will accommodate the outlets at both heights. I was unsure if stacking the two san tees as I had was acceptable or...
  4. Tekmassa

Nope, the AHU is on the complete opposite end of the house. The only thing I can think of is that our old water heater had the pressure relief valve tied into a pipe going into the wall that has since been capped. The water heater is on the other side of that wall approx 10 ft. down.
  5. Tekmassa

I've read the previous posts regarding this conversion, and I'm hoping to get some expert advice on my specific problem. I'm converting my master bath single vanity to double vanity, and the new double vanity has drawers in the middle preventing me from using a common drain on a single p-trap...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks