Search results

1. Rancher

2 houses on 1 submersible pump?

I'm printing all this stuff, some kinda science going on here <grin>
  2. Rancher

Ok thanks valveman, I've ordered the new csv yesterday, canhardly wait to see this work:)
  3. Rancher

Thanks I've check on that however I already have 2 pressure "bladder type" tanks plus the sidekick is sorta pricey. Just don't know for sure how the pressure switch will respond to both houses. I'm going to get a Cycle Valve tho so will place it before the sediment filter? Will I need a check...
  4. Rancher

Been trying to get this figured out: Pump is 3/4 hp new submersible. House 1 is 88 feet away and house 2 is 45 feet away from well house. Water is at 60 feet down and 20gpm. How can I supply both houses without loosing water pressure at either house? Where does the pressure switch plus...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks