Search results

1. E

Outside fauset- anti syphon valve

Ok, I feel like a total idiot. I have taken the nut assembly (turning knob) off, completely unscrewed the inner part of the fauset bib, it is absolutely dry and there is now respone. I did not see a washer either. Advice?
  2. E

Trust me, I believe you. The only shut off valve I can find is locate inside the house and it looks like the main- in a cut-out in the wall attached to a meter. Do I need to turn the water off before attempting to pull unjam the washer assembly unit of the outside faucet?
  3. E

Is it possible that the turn-off valve on the inside has stuck in an "off" position and needs to be manually turned on?
  4. E

Terry, For the first time in several years one of my outside fausets would not work when I tried to use it in the spring. Typically, I turn the fauset off, cover it with a foam cover for winter, take it off, turn it on and everything works fine. This year, I did everything I've always done...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks