Search results

1. Whellow

Bathtub copper pipe leaking?

Gary - thanks for the explanation! You're right I was confused about the two meanings. To answer Terry: Yes, it continues to leak two hours later. It hasn't stopped leaking yet. Taking Gary's explanation into consideration, this means the valve that turns the water on/off for the tub and shower...
  2. Whellow

Thanks hj. Are there shut off valves in each bathroom? Just wondering why my other second floor bathroom doesn't have any leaks.
  3. Whellow

I pulled off the spout of our second floor bathroom bathtub because water was dripping out of it. The copper pipe (the "nipple" as I've read it being called) is also leaking a couple of drops of water. Is this normal? Is the spout supposed to keep those drips from coming through into the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks