Search results

1. AssTyme

Drain Cleaning Tips!

Yes thanX for all the great tips I'm going to give them a shot on my upcoming service calls :)
  2. AssTyme

Drain Cleaning Tips!

Top secret !!!!!!!!!
  3. AssTyme

Help - Upstairs Toilet Drain Keeps getting clogged with Toilet Paper

Hire a PROFESSIONAL drain cleaner he should have the correct blades to scrap the 3" pipe walls free of debris.
  4. AssTyme

Drain Cleaning Tips!

LMAO !!! You very funny !!!!!
  5. AssTyme

Tree roots too big to snake out with blade?

Really............:rolleyes:
  6. AssTyme

Ridgid K-750 Thoughts Please

It's hard to beat the Spartan lineup of drum machines.
  7. AssTyme

Ridgid 3800

I don't know how much drain cleaning you do but I sometimes have problems getting a 5/16" cable around some of the old 1 1/2" 90's. What brand and model machine are you referring to ?
  8. AssTyme

Ridgid 3800

Looks like a good deal. I prefer the Spartan 100 but the Ridgid 3800 would be a good choice for 1 1/4" - 2" lines. I run 75' of 13/32" in my 100 but 3/8" will be fine. I would think 1/2" would be a bit much for small drains and it's too little machine for main lines. Might also want to check...
  9. AssTyme

Question About Clean Out Caps...

Most hardware stores, Home Depot, etc... will have them.
  10. AssTyme

Getting #*$% drain auger past 90.

My exact thoughts :)
  11. AssTyme

The worlds best sewer tools and equipment !

I think 10 drain calls a day would pay most anybodies bills ???
  12. AssTyme

You would be a very busy boy doing 5 - 10 main line jobs every day ! Hard to believe one could make a main line cable last one year with 2500+ jobs.
  13. AssTyme

4X the price gets you 20X more machine :)
  14. AssTyme

The K-400 and Spartan 300 are not even close to being in the same class.
  15. AssTyme

Why do the Trojan machines look almost identical to the Spartan machines ? I LOVE my Spartan 100 & 300 :o)))
  16. AssTyme

Sewer drain company has broken off its drain snake

That is one helluva wad of roots. With a root mass that large the rooter company still payed the dig bill ? I would think not.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks