Search results

1. LB

HVAC 2nd Floor reversed intake duct ?

Dana & Jim - Thanks for responding! The information provided is just what I needed. I have not experienced 'short cycling' [at least I do not think so], so the 'statistical noise' maybe all that has taken place - yeah! As for the duct work location - my system is based in the basement...
  2. LB

Jim - thanks for the response! I am aware of the principle - the configuration of the openings and duct work were done prior to my taking ownership of the home. What I am concerned about and seeking general information on is the potential for issues down the road due to 'extra' work/load...
  3. LB

Situation = Trane Heat Pump 5 ton HVAC system [1 zone] was installed with the 2nd floor duct work reversed---intake ducts located just below ceiling is 'sort of' blowing cool air & lower ducts are acting as intake --- results obtained by holding tissue infront of vents. Questions: Is there...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks