Search results

1. N

Ok, my new Toto is installed but how do I test to be sure it's seated correctly?

Thanks again Terry, Your website is great and I really appreciate the advice that is available here. As I am sure many others do. My new Toto is working great and so far so good. :cool: -Nyle
  2. N

Ok, my new Toto is installed but how do I test to be sure it's seated correctly?

Another good idea but that speaks to what I'm saying about the poor design of the flange closet bolt setup to begin with. There is a million dollar idea just sitting there waiting for a clever plumber to patent it. ;)
  3. N

Thanks Terry, I'll do that the next time. I was following the Toto instructions. Perhaps, someone can get a message to them to change them around. It makes a lot more sense to me. You'd get perfect alignment of the wax and the bolts would align the toilet. That's so simple, why is it that in...
  4. N

Thanks hj, I was more thinking that perhaps someday, they'd design a toilet with a standard connector that mated with the drain in such a way as to be fool proof. Perhaps, some kind of twist lock solution. Something that is more of an exact science than trying to hold a heavy porcelain...
  5. N

Thank you. Is time the only thing that will tell me if everything is ok? In other words, use the toilet and if it doesn't clog all the time or leak, it's good to go? Maybe someday, they'll improve upon this basic design. 8^)
  6. N

Ok, so I did a lot of reading and think that I did everything correctly. Unfortunately, I missed the many posts on here not to use the reinforced wax rings. So of course I used a Gunk - Kant-leak urethane reinforced kit. The toilet doesn't appear to leak and I flushed it multiple times...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks