Search results

1. autorun

How to retrieve a plastic comb in the toilet

I got it out with a wire coat hanger, thanks to all for the advice.
  2. autorun

I was try to avoid pull the toilet and push it back that way. That is why I ask for method or tools I can use first. Pull the toilet will be my last resort.
  3. autorun

Thanks for the quick reply, any danger of pushing the comb down and could potentially clog up the main drain or other toilets in the other bathroom? I would replace this toilet than to have it fall down into a part of the drain that can cause more problem.
  4. autorun

My mom dropped a plastic comb (about 4 to 5 inch long and 1 inch wide) into the toilet while flushing it. Now it is caught in the trap part (I guess). What is the best way or tool for me to get it back out. The toilet will flush fine if you only go #1, it will clog (water go down very...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks