Search results

1. Herrada

Toto toilet very disappointing quality

A few years ago, in part due to the recommendations here, I installed a TOTO Aimes One Piece High Efficiency CEFIONTECT Toilet. Nice design. Works pretty well. For the price I expected quality. I installed the toilet in a guest bath that is rarely used. It is not flushed very often at all...
  2. Herrada

Bath/Powder Rm addition -- drain/plumbing issues

I need to add a Powder Room (or possibly a 3/4 bath). The only realistic space to do this is an area off a hallway that is between the garage and main house. Location is best explained by a drawing, which I am including below. The walls are in part existing exterior walls of the house and in...
  3. Herrada

Installation of Skirted Toto toilets -- a question

I have a question about the installation of some of the skirted Toto toilets, such as the Carlyle II, Soiree II, and Vespin II. The installation of these generally require the attaching a Unifit adapter to the floor with 4 screws. I am wondering if this is appropriate for all types of floors...
  4. Herrada

Toto Ultramax, Ultramax II, and Eco Ultramax

OK. There is the Toto Ultramax, Ultramax II and the Eco UltraMax. I can't really get a handle on the difference in performance between them. The UltraMax is 1.6 gal, while the UltraMax II and the Eco UltraMax is 1.28 gal. Should we expect a significant difference in overall performance...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks