Search results

1. W

Replace/upgrade stem on old shower

Ouch. While I appreciate the bitter dose of reality, I am going to try the stem extensions previously mentioned. If they do not work, I am out a couple dozen dollars. If they do work, I have saved a week and hundreds of dollars. And in either case, I have learned to plan better next time.
  2. W

Thanks for this information. The house we bought is old, I think the previous owners did the constructions, wiring, plumbing themselves, and its a hodge-podge of pieces. I will look into the handle extensions, that is the easiest solution. Would I have to have all new pipes put in to use a...
  3. W

I have rebuilt my old bathroom and the new walls are moved out a couple of inches, making the old faucet stems too short to protrude out of the wall. Can I replace the Gerber 1B-2H and 1B-2C stems with another type, and if so, how? When I went to get new stems to replace the old worn ones...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks