Search results

1. T

only warm water not hot,plumber says it the cartridges in the faucet

what is a dip tube? I still don't know where the dip tube is located? Is it in the hw heater or external?
  2. T

dip tube Thanks Mark, I rather suspected it could be something corroded in the line. I've resigned myself to replacing the heater, and a plumber is coming Monday to do that. But tell me, please, where is the dip tube? Is it in the actuat hw heater itself or after the water exits? Also...
  3. T

[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=7][COLOR=Black] For a month now I've only had warm water delivered at my faucets and showers and the pressure seems to be low. I've had 3 plumbers out to fix the problem. But it's not fixxed yet. Before I called anyone the first thing I did was flush the HW...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks