Search results

1. dwclapp

Has Eternal tankless gone belly up??

I installed two GU26 Eternal water heaters in my home in 2009. They're design is unique: the only tankless gas heater, at least that I found, with a ~1 gallon boiler of hot water always ready to go. This avoids the ~30 second lag other tankless water heaters need to heat the boiler before...
  2. dwclapp

Can you tell me the brand and model of this faucet?

I previously figured out these faucets use an Altman's ceramic valve stem model S-180 (with the help of Tom Potts at www.faucetstems.com (a great guy who steered me to this forum). Here's the valve stem link: http://www.faucetstems.com/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=726 The...
  3. dwclapp

Can you tell me the brand and model of this faucet?

It's our Master Bath tub. (Please don't laugh at the green plastic tub - we bought a foreclosure and are remodeling.) The home was built in 1994. The valve stems are S-180's. A plumber tells me this valve stem is commonly used by Altmans, California Faucet, Newport Brass, Paul and Sepco...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks