Search results

1. dwheels

Check Valves in Recirc System and Mixing Valve Cause Hammer

Ballvalve. I can see that according to the Honeywell schematic I need to move the check valve to the high pressure side of the recirc pump. However, I'm still confused about whether or not the plastic valves at the output sides of the mix valve should be kept. Especially when the two check...
  2. dwheels

One more note of clarification. The two check valves in the drawing are brass. It's the check valves installed in the new mix valve and at the well that are plastic.
  3. dwheels

Thanks for the info from both of you. I need to spend some time reviewing it. But, here's one more question: I've already purchased a replacement mix valve because the previous one is shot: Honeywell AM101, which has the plastic check valves installed. I would think that if it is certified...
  4. dwheels

Valveman. The check valve at the well head seems to be standard around here. The driller is the biggest company in the area and it's the way they do it. The hammering stopped when I removed the two check valves at the WH mentioned without doing anything about the one at the well. (My diagram...
  5. dwheels

I've read through the thread on Submersible Pumpbs and Multiple Check Valves. Let me describe my system before I ask my question. My home’s hot water system consists of: -2hp submersible pump at 65 ft. with a check valve near the surface. Well is 125’ from the house. -A 32 gal. Polaris...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks