Search results

1. D

Supply Line Clearance

Thanks for the information. This is the only forum that I know of where you can get this kind of help.
  2. D

Supply Line Clearance

It sounds like I might not have a problem with the pipe in my house, that would be nice. About the supply lines, would anyone know if the one that I have that comes straight up out of the cement slab will work with a Vespin II or would the base be to wide. The line comes out of the floor 6...
  3. D

Supply Line Clearance

I have two toilets to replace and have decided to use the Vespin II and/or the Drake II. My problem is the supply lines come through the cement floor and I can’t determine if the lines will clear the toilet bowel. On the first toilet, the line is 6in to the left of the drain centerline and 8in...
  4. D

Vespin II or Drake II?

I have two toilets to replace and have decided to use the Vespin II and/or the Drake II. My problem is the supply lines come through the cement floor and I can’t determine if the lines will clear the toilet bowel. On the first toilet, the line is 6in to the left of the drain centerline and 8in...
  5. D

Rough-In and Supply Line Problems

I am replacing two toilets and need help. The supply lines and rough-in look as if they will give me problems. The first one has a rough in of 10 ½ in. with a supply line that has a 5in offset from center line of stool and comes out of the wall at 8in high. Is there anyway the Drake II will...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks