Search results

1. mtom01

toilet with exhaust built-in

Currently I have a Elger & americam standard; the Elger was a recommended model (consumer reports) when I changed it. Now iam planing to remodell both bathroom one at a time. HJ u r right, if the company goes belly up i be in square one again; I was impressed with the exhaust suction deal...
  2. mtom01

pink cast iron bath tub - color changable?

I'm re-modelling my two bathrooms; my present tub - is pink in color (cast iron) is there a way to have it re-glazed to white. If it can be re-glazed is it durable, don't want to redo bath again. It would be less work for me if I don't have to take this out.
  3. mtom01

toilet with exhaust built-in

I am interested in the toilet with this exhaust built in, see link below. I could not find any reviews when i googled. Anyone tried this, I'm remodelling two bathroom, and would like to try this... http://www.betterlifestylesinc.com/tbeshowitworks.html
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks