Search results

1. ekim

recommend me a Toilet from home depot

I also forgot that toielts come in different sizes. I don't need an elongated shape.Our tub sits right in front of it and we need the room. So the smaller the better.
  2. ekim

Is this where I go to ask for a dishwasher?

The wife wants a built in dishwasher but I dont want a piece of junk. I need to buy it from Home Depot because I'm broke. Should I wait and save my money? They only carry GE and whirlepool.
  3. ekim

I see what you mean with the pepper test video's. My toilet now is very old and has a large tank.Not very efficient ! I can see when you get in the smaller tank ranges you need a good flush. I'm sold on the Toto's . Now My choices are narrowed a bit. I want a low toilet for the kids with a flat...
  4. ekim

OK. What benefit would I have in buying a Toto as apposed to a cadet? What's the price difference.This is going to be the only toilet in a small bathroom for 4 people. Maybe I sould get a heated seat? I'm serious. Our bathroom gets a little chilly .just a thought if I'm going to spend the...
  5. ekim

Hello all.First post here.It's an easy one. I need a toilet from Home Depot For me ,my wife an 8 year old and our 3 year old.So I need something that's not too high.Water efficient. And has a flat top so we can store stuff on the tank. Kohler Glacier Bay American Standard Pegasis A...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks