Search results

1. sykotek

Need Quick Answer, Inspector Coming Monday!

I'll talk to the inspector then, if he lets me use the two insulated conductors in the 10/2 for the hots and the bare for neutral, then I'll just install a grounding rod out at the shed and run 220 to the panel. If not, then I'm not paying another $100 for a run of 10/3 for 220 to run some...
  2. sykotek

Thank you! So I'll plan on putting a J box on the side of the house and conduit to the ground. The shed is raised off the ground and I plan on coming up under the wall sill plate vertically so am assuming I can just place conduit from ground level (or a few inches down) to the underside of...
  3. sykotek

I'm running a 30A line out from my garage (where main panel is) to a shed, 52 feet. I have spoken to the insoector earlier in the week and was told I can use UF-B direct bury cable at 24" which is what I am doing. I am running UF-B 10/2 with ground, just some sockets and lights, small...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks