Search results

1. surfing20

Best toilet for BIG one-piece stools. Drake, Dalton, Cim, Champ?

Thanks Terry. The ADA Drake with CEFIONTECT you recommended for us is years back was working great. Now I see GMAX, EMAX and Double Cyclone options. If I stay with Toto do you recommend I stay with GMAX or look at any EMAX or double cyclone options? Thanks!
  2. surfing20

Update on best Toto choices Terry's recommendation for the CEFIONTECT ADA Drake was a great help. Was right on. We moved and now I have two people corking up toilets in the new house with single, fat burrito sized deposites (IBS is no fun). Terry, I see you now like the double...
  3. surfing20

Thanks much Terry. Thanks for the Caroma ADA information. I am just hoping that does not add 2" to the overall length. At 31" my bath door would never close again. I will try go looking to see if I can find one. > (I don't ship out of the area from here though) I tried to buy a Drake...
  4. surfing20

Thanks for the replies. hcj, thanks for the pointer to Vitra. Vitra was new to me but there is no dealer anywhere near so I will pass because of the parts problem. Terry, thanks for the pointer back to Caroma. On the caroma website I could not find any listing of a toilet product with...
  5. surfing20

Believe me this is no laughing matter. Visits from the in-laws mean the toilets will be corked. And now we know my son inherited a lovely, uh, genetic advancement called irritable bowl syndrome. The benefit of this advancement is that a full sized adult only goes once every three days...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks