Search results

1. 77TEXAN77

Concern regarding GAS Cook stove???

Thank you very much for the answer and detailed explanation to that question. Now it makes allot more sense :) Earlier today I ventured out to the local plumbing supply. Took this valve with me and asked if they had one. The guy at the counter said and I quote "We do not stock those" I thought...
  2. 77TEXAN77

I agree nightmare of fittings. Wasn't my first choice. Just trying to save money as money is extremely tight these days and used what we had to get it done. No leaks at all. Patience, proper fittings, (nut on left is not a compression fitting) and Soapy water verified that. Gotcha on the "Flow...
  3. 77TEXAN77

OK thanks guys I really appreciate the help. Jimbo you mentioned that the fuse valve would not work if it were put in backwards yet yesterday when I did install it backwards the stove would work. So that makes me wonder if the valve isn't working..? What do you/ya'll think?
  4. 77TEXAN77

Perhaps these will work : Hopefully you can see the green arrows pointing toward the stove. The Yellow flex in the right side of pics is going to the Valve in the box in the wall. I put it (the back flow preventer) at the stove end of things because the box in the wall is to small. I would have...
  5. 77TEXAN77

Howdy all. This is my first post/question to ask so here goes :) When installing/hooking up the gas cook stove in the kitchen for my brother. I discovered the Plumber who previously installed the same stove at another house had put some sort of flow valve, back flow preventer or flow control...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks