Search results

1. friendlycanuck

Toto Soiree or Guinevere review, installing, comments and pictures

Hello Peanut9199 I am in the Fort Frances area. I really like the look of Soiree Toto toilet but I am not sure if I like the 1.28 gpf. Is it available in the 1.6 gpf in Canada? Thanks Robin
  2. friendlycanuck

Thanks Terry for the reply We have not run the supply line yet for the toilet as it is a new retrofit. Perhaps this is good...yes, no?? Also, does this toilet have a high water line. Nothing is worse that having to flush twice to clean the bowl above the water line. If not could you...
  3. friendlycanuck

Hello we are about to purchase a new toilet and have looked at the Soiree and Guinevere. My questions are: 1. Is this the right choice when water supply is in the floor? 2. Being that there is no Toto dealer in my area, would it be wise to purchase a Toto product? I worry about part...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks