Search results

1. domingi

Breadbox + tankless

Thank you Dana, This is the answer I was looking for. We do have an all electric house and currently have an electric water heater on a 30 amp circuit. Many of the electric tankless that I have seen understandably require a huge amount of current. Our ground water here is never cold, in...
  2. domingi

Breadbox + tankless

Thank you for the prompt reply, I do appreciate it. My situation is kind of special, I suppose I should have explained it up front. My spouse is all for solar water heating as long as I can guarantee that we will never be out of hot water, which I can't. Since I have been married 32+ years...
  3. domingi

Breadbox + tankless

Hi folks, I have a question. I live in the Florida keys where sunshine is almost always present. I am planning to replace my old 30 gallon electric tanked water heater and have been investigating a 30 gallon breadbox style passive as a partial replacement. My big concern would be the few...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks