Search results

1. trizoyd

Pump is running at 15psi and not building pressure.

The suction pipe has no barbs in it. I don't know the actual type of pipe it is. All that I know it's blue, 1 inche thick and very durable. You usually have to heat it a bit to slide the nipple into it. I got rid of the check valve as well. The air bubble that I see, is in the hose that comes...
  2. trizoyd

Well it appears that I'm still drawing in some air somewheres. I redid all the fittings, and when I hooked everything up it worked all day with no problems. This morning as I'm running the washer, the pump was turning on and off very fast and then it would kick in and run properly, but I'm...
  3. trizoyd

Thanks. I'll be giving this a try in the morning. Hopefully it does the trick. I'll let you know how it goes.
  4. trizoyd

1. My well is about 22 feet deep. The drop pipe is about 12. (these are obvisously estimates). The foot valve is about 4 feet from the bottom of the well. 1 1/2.The well is no more then 30 feet from the house. 2.The size of the pipe is 1 inch. It's the heavy duty blue pipe (installed brand...
  5. trizoyd

In the last two years I've replaced the pipe line from the well to my house twice, replaced the foot valve about 3 times, 3 water pumps and one pressure tank. Last year I placed a brand new pipe line from the well to the house, new foot valve and new water pump. The pump would run fine for a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks