Search results

1. rockpile7

Where to install expansion tank

To MACPLUMB, Redwood and anyone else who wants to chime in. As per your recommendations, I have included a picture of my existing water heater cold water inlet. I am going to add an expansion tank as required and recommended by everyone here. The distance from the water heater to the...
  2. rockpile7

Install of PRV

I took Redwood's advise and picked up the 25AUB-Z3 pressure reducing valve. I just have a stupid question before I replace it. The PRV I currently have is a Wilkins, but it's the same basic design as the Watts. On the inlet side, it looks like the brass female connection is attached to the valve...
  3. rockpile7

Water heater TPR valve issue

I have a 5 yr old Rheem Guardian 50 gallon water heater. All of a sudden, my TPR valve is opening and draining about a quart of water at almost exact intervals of 10 minutes apart. My town notified me they would be doing some flushing/testing of fire hydrants. Can anyone confirm whether this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks