Search results

1. Jnov

Toto Aquia flush irregularity

Ok, it's been a while, and I'm still enjoying my Aquia :D I've just begun to notice that in 1 out of every 7-8 flushes with the .9 gallon flush, it gives a full 1.6 flush. It doesn't give the normal quick cut off thud, and it gives a full release. Anyone else notice this? And yes, I am...
  2. Jnov

Aquia and drilling holes in tile

Don't know about the diamond and carbon bits, but I used a regular tile drill bit I bought for $7 and it went through my marble tiles just fine. If you're worried about a few bad drilling locations, consider this: I was worried that I would hit the pipes underneath the floor if I drilled...
  3. Jnov

Toto Aquia Seat

I've seen both in person, and I thought the ss114 looked more elegant. It's a personal choice, but I felt the ss204 made the toilet look a bit like a garbage can. Here's a nice (well, it was nice until i had to resize it to 39kb) pic of an Aquia with the ss114 I pulled off a blog during a web...
  4. Jnov

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

I've had the Aquia installed for several months now, and I still catch myself admiring it when I walk by. Many of my guests also comment on how it's like the modern toilets they commonly see in europe. The thing about the waterspot is this - the toilet is pretty much designed around it. In...
  5. Jnov

Fancy That!

World toilet summit lifts lid on public hygiene Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:02 PM ET BELFAST (Reuters) - Delegates to the annual World Toilet Summit in Northern Ireland's capital Belfast could be forgiven for feeling flushed this week after sitting down for a three-day debate on the finer points of...
  6. Jnov

Toto Aquia high efficiency toilet

Thanks for the tip. I managed to stop the leaking after several more attempts. However, I had to really crank that sucker tight. Q: Will it cause any long term damage or premature gasket wearing if I leave it screwed in that tight? Or better to risk taking it off again and sanding it down as...
  7. Jnov

Toto Aquia high efficiency toilet

Looks and flushes great. Lil' worried about the small water spot handling the deuce, but she came thru and delivered it better than UPS. And yes, there is a strange leaking sound that lasts for about 3 secs coming from the back of the trap after flushing. Sounded so much like it was leaking onto...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks