Search results

1. Plumberwanabe

Stove hood exhaust

Is there a requirement that an electric range must have an exhaust hood or fan? Remodeling my kitchen and I'm moving the electric range to a new location. However an exhaust hood would look awful and in the way. Can I just use a ceiling fan with no hood? Or nothing at all? I thought about...
  2. Plumberwanabe

Gas pipe

Are there any rules against using galvanized pipe for natural gas? This will be mounted outdoors so it will be exposed to the weather. It doesn't require painting, right?
  3. Plumberwanabe

recirc system

Thanks for the feed back!
  4. Plumberwanabe

recirc system

I'm interested in installing a hot water recirculation system, with a dedicated return line. The dedicated return line will be made of 1/2" pex. What should I look for in a pump? Should I make the return line enter the hot water tank at the cold supply side with a check valve? Or is there a...
  5. Plumberwanabe

Shark bite

Is it permitted to use 3/4" drop ear shark bite for hot water tank supply behind the wall?
  6. Plumberwanabe

recirculation of hot water

I want to install a hot water recirculation pump. I’m not sure how it fits in with the hot water expansion tank on top of the water heater. Do you have any tips?
  7. Plumberwanabe

To 1/2" or not to 1/2"?

to half inch or not to half inch I have a 55-year-old house with galvanized pipe through out. I want to flip flop the powder room and laundry room. The laundry is bigger and this will create room for a shower. Presently the hot water pipe system is ½â€. Would it be an improvement to replace...
  8. Plumberwanabe

To 1/2" or not to 1/2"?

My house is 55 years old with galvanized pipe. In the future I plan to change the location of the hot water tank and flip flop the powder room and laundry room. The laundry room is larger and it will make space for a shower. Presently the entire hot water supply is ½â€. Should I replace the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks