Search results

1. marilano

Workarounds to use single handle bathroom faucet with 8" pre-drilled holes?

I think hj may have misunderstood my last question or my question wasn't clear (which is the most likely). I am going to buy a new faucet. I need it to have a single handle. If I get a custom granite vanity countertop, I will have the installer cut as many holes as I need to install a nice...
  2. marilano

Thanks for all the replies and useful advice. I'd like everything to look nice, simple, and clean, as long as I'm finally replacing my old cultured marble countertop, so maybe using a deck plate on granite isn't the best aesthetic choice--especially such a large one (8"). I don't use liquid...
  3. marilano

I am trying to buy a readymade 49" granite vanity countertop (to have someone else cut down and install), and all the ones I've been able to find online or in the big box stores are pre-drilled for 8" widespread faucets. I need to get a single-handled faucet that's ADA compliant (I have hand...
  4. marilano

Bowl and seat height-- what's available?

Thanks and follow-up re: height and depth Thanks for the replies. I know I was asking two different questions (re: seat height and re: length from wall), but since both were dimensional issues, I thought I'd combine them into one query. Actually, when I measured the distance from the bolts to...
  5. marilano

Bowl and seat height-- what's available?

I just bought and had a plumber install a Toto Drake II toilet for the master bathroom and a Kohler Cimarron 1.28 for another less used bathroom. I've only had them a few days, but both seem a little too tall for me (a slightly shorter than average woman at 5'3"). I can only touch my toes to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks