Search results

1. motjebben

Water monitoring detection device

Five years have passed since these posts. Has anyone tried one of these "Orb" units? http://www.aquaone.com/ or, more specifically: http://www.theh2orb.com/green/ I don't see many google (actually I see NONE) results that give any sort of reviews... I am interested in one for our...
  2. motjebben

Faucet whistles for a few seconds anytime water runs in the house.

Problem solved! Was Fluidmaster toilet valve! I obtained a pressure gauge (thank you all for suggestions!). Pressure measures around 55. Searching the web indicates that this is okay... I kept searching for the sound and, "luckily", while searching the Fluidmaster started whistling...
  3. motjebben

Good question. I don't know. Is there a gauge that I can buy that I can attach to the threads on a faucet or outdoor spigot? OR should I add one somewhere in the main supply line?
  4. motjebben

hmmm..... Because it doesn't make much sense that the faucet could be the culprit, because I've replaced the key components, I'm now suspecting the nearby toilet. With a bit of more careful listening, I am beginning to think IT is the cause. Might a Fluidmaster valve not handle pressure...
  5. motjebben

The first floor bathroom faucet whistles or squeaks for a few seconds, any time that water runs in the house. I have replaced the cartridges in the faucet (Moen brand, Monticello model), and experimented with the aerator removed or cleaned-and-replaced. How do I stop these sounds? (The...
  6. motjebben

Korky WaterWi$e not compatible with some models of American Standard toilets.

I'm disappointed to report that the Korky WaterWi$e does not work with the two model's of 1.6GPF toilets that we have. I installed two waterwise units, one in each of two different American Standard toilets, along with the Korky adjustable flush valves. I found that the new Korky flappers...
  7. motjebben

Church toilet seat parts not available?

Thanks guys! -Mike
  8. motjebben

Plastic seats look "classy"? Terry- For our American Standard toilets (elongated), is there a "classy" looking plastic seat? I hadn't considered such, but, you are absolutely right - the urine stains are not classy on the wood anyway! Perhaps the broken hinges are an opportunity, not a...
  9. motjebben

Doe anyone know where one can get the plastic hinges for the Church toilet seats? I would have thought that if Church is so common and well-respected that it would be very easy to get the hinges. However, Church does not sell them, and I cannot find them (yet) online. We have wood seats...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks