Search results

1. P

Pipe route question

In the attached drawing, I show a proposed pipe route for a 2" dwv from a bathroom sink to the main stack in a 2nd floor bathroom. I would like to know if the route is permissable and of not, can someone give me instructions on a better route. I can not go straight and "put-in" a new stack...
  2. P

Pipe Route Question

In the attached drawing, I show a proposed pipe route for a 2" dwv from a bathroom sink to the main stack in a 2nd floor bathroom. I would like to know if the route is permissable and of not, can someone give me instructions on a better route. I can not go straight and "put-in" a new stack...
  3. P

Waste Stack

2009 International Plumbing Code P3109.1 Waste Stack Vent Permitted The stack shall not receive the discharge of water closets or urinals. What does this mean? I thought the waste stack discharged all waste
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks