Search results

1. vlee99

Whole House Pressure Value Leaking

A pumber wants to remove it completly. Is that OK (in southern CA) ?
  2. vlee99

Whole House Pressure Value Leaking

My whole house water pressure valve started leaking. I unscrewed the knob, and it's coming out a hole. The hole looks like it's always been there, and not a crack. Any fix for this? Thanks.
  3. vlee99

Costco Titan Premium Food Waste Disposer review and comments, T-1060

Badger 5 Leaking My Badger 5 is leaking at the bottom reset button a little after the 2-year warrentee expired. No leaks externally. Water damage on cabinetry now. I did buy the Costco one before reading this thread. I hate to go back to the Badger 5, so what other brands to try?
  4. vlee99

Reverse Osmosis: Prevent Leaks

I just installed a reverse osmosis system. The hoses seem press fitted in, and will come out if pulled on...not very secure to me. Are there any safety items I can install to prevent a potential flood?
  5. vlee99

American Standard Luxor 2003 Refurbish

I did find the parts online, and it is fixed. On the reasons why I'm not replacing it: in a rarely used bathroom, and a matching blue bidet. Can I add some bricks to lower the gpf?
  6. vlee99

American Standard Luxor 2003 Refurbish

American Standard Luxor 2003 Repair I have this 30+ yr toilet (AS Luxor 2003) that is leaking. The main problem is the white plunger wearing out (removed, but in pic). I don't want to replace toilet. Can I use a standard Fluidmaster or Korky repair kit to replace the internals? If yes...
  7. vlee99

Fluidmaster or Korky Replacement Parts?

Anyone have a preferance on brand, Fluidmasters or Korky, to replace the toilet valve and flapper?
  8. vlee99

P-Trap Leak

Cleaned everything off, and tried it again and it still leaks. Plumbers putty got messy, so I tried wrapping teflon tape around the "pointy part" only. So far. no leaks. Thanks for all the suggestions.
  9. vlee99

P-Trap Leak

New here, and a non-plumber. I replaced the drain in a pedestal sink. Used the original p-trap. The p-trap didn't leak before, but now does. I tried to replace the nut portion with a new one, but the new threads do not match the original glued portion. Put more teflon tape, and tighten it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks