Search results

1. joefriday

Vortens Rhodas 3123-3464 1.6 GPF ADA toilet

I thought that I would give an early update to this post based on our first impressions. We ultimately decided to go with the Vortens Rhodas 1.6 gal single flush because we just couldn't justify the extra cost and becuase of the considerations I mentioned initially, relating to buttons and...
  2. joefriday

Thanks for the comments. Just to clarify, the Rhodas is now available in both single and dual flush, and it's the dual flush which we are considering. Interesting thought on the trapway design and something (else!) we will need to consider. How does the Toto trapway differ? Incidentally, I...
  3. joefriday

I'm in the process of researching the purchase of three new toilets and I've stumbled across this site. What a great help this has been! I've learned a lot so far, but one of the models that I'm considering doesn't seem to be discussed much (actually I don't think it's mentioned at all). I've...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks