Search results

1. Paulyjsob

Rear Outlet Toilets Kohler Barrington or Caroma Sydney Smart Back Outlet Round Front

Well. I bought the Caroma and will be returning the Kohler. The Caroma won because its smaller and cheaper. I'll be sure to report back when intalled. Thanks!
  2. Paulyjsob

Rear Outlet Toilets Kohler Barrington or Caroma Sydney Smart Back Outlet Round Front

Hi Terry. Thanks for the reply. I love your site BTW. EXTREMELY helpful! I think you're thinking of a different Caroma toilet. The one I'm interested in is also a floor mount. And the tank is not in wall.. http://www.caromausa.com/products/index/cu_products72.php Thanks again!
  3. Paulyjsob

I'm going to be installing a rear outlet toilet in my basement shortly. It'll discharge horizontally after a 90 degree bend into the sewer outlet in the foundation wall. The distance from the 90 degree bend to the wall is about 20" and the pipe has the proper slope. The pipe is 4" PVC by the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks