Search results

1. StrawberryBlond

How to maneuver a deep tub into a tight space

The Archer, I know, is acrylic. So, it's only 80lbs. However, we will be bringing it up a flight of stairs. Funny, when we moved in, I always thought the stairway was space-constrained, but now that we're working on the baths, I see that I'll have to redefine "tight".
  2. StrawberryBlond

How to maneuver a deep tub into a tight space

We're preparing to remodel both of our full baths, one after the other. Since we are taking the garden (not jetted, just a space hog) tub out of the master bath and replacing it with a walk-in shower, we're considering placing a deeper-than-average tub in the hall bath. The hall bath is...
  3. StrawberryBlond

Thermobalance III with Kohler Handshower - vacuum breaker or check valve?

We did, in fact, already plan for the third outlet. The install PDF for the Thermobalance trim has a diagram on page 5 showing how to properly configure the system. I'm not wild about those shower panel systems, but I do really appreciate you pointing me at Costco. I checked out all of their...
  4. StrawberryBlond

Those are some beautiful fittings, and I'm really envious that you have the guts to install your own steam shower! I considered a bronze finish, but I think it would be more appropriate in my hall bath (white subway tub surround, carrera hex floor). We went a bit overboard with tile expenses in...
  5. StrawberryBlond

We are doing a gut rehab of our condo's master bathroom, partly for aesthetics & functionality, and partly to correct water damage/loose tiles/etc. We are removing a "garden tub" and replacing it with a walk-in shower. The planned layout includes a fixed showerhead and a wall bar with a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks