Search results

1. J

When to convert from 2" to 1.5"

Good stuff, thanks.
  2. J

I was fortunate enough to use the existing shower plumbing, as I was able to cut the 2" pipe down to sufficient length for my drain. However, when I dry fit the drain on pipe, it goes on with little effort at all. Should I be worried, or should I want that nice snug fit that actually requires...
  3. J

Next Step - Toilet Plumbing

Thanks again Terry. I stopped by another supply store and they had an elongated 3" street 90 degree elbow that will actually do the trick. I did like the 4x3 idea better, but they didn't have any.
  4. J

Thanks Terry. So the 4x3 street closet is longer and I can cut to size if needed?
  5. J

Hi folks, I've got a bathroom remodel underway, have it stripped down to the studs and subfloor. My next step is to deal with the toilet plumbing. When the old toilet was removed, the flange snapped, so I'm going to replace it with a new one, which isn't entirely bad, since now I can get...
  6. J

Thanks all for your replies. I'm stuck with the 1 1/2" drain. It's just a simple, one shower head setup. The shower that was previously there had no issues draining with the existing plumbing. I'll add the reducing bushing right at the kerdi drain. Thanks again.
  7. J

Thanks nukeman for your response. It's a second floor shower, so there is limited access to change the line to 2". Thanks Terry for your response. I'm sure there will be enough space between by 2x8 floor joists for the drain followed by a chunk of 2" followed by a bushing and then the trap?
  8. J

I have a shower reno in progress and my existing shower drain line is 1.5" abs. The new drain (kerdi) is to be connected to 2". I have access to the p-trap and a couple feet of the drain line following the p-trap. I was curious at what point do I convert the 2" line to connect to my existing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks