Search results

1. amat_plumb

CRANE - slow flusher

interesting detail forgot to mention. brown streaks seeping from top of bowl jets. also bottom of flapper is brown/discoloured(originally pink) no other discolouration in tank. could there be something in flush valve/ jet ring area????
  2. amat_plumb

CRANE - slow flusher

should these pieces of styrofoam be visible deep in the flush valve, or do I need to remove the tank to check
  3. amat_plumb

CRANE - slow flusher

pretty old. i did replace flapper months ago. dont know what you mean about styrofoam floats. where do they get stuck?? in the flush valve/hole?? there is nothing loose in the tank
  4. amat_plumb

CRANE - slow flusher

the auger i have doesnt seem to have an end on it at all. the wire just slightly is opened will try anyway
  5. amat_plumb

CRANE - slow flusher

CRANE - slow flusher - NEW brown color Have an older Crane toilet taht just doesnt work that great it flushes most of the time. not the best fulsh, kind of slow, not strong use plunger on it frequently. sometimes after plunged well, seems to work pretty good for a short while...
  6. amat_plumb

TOTO Model Numbers?

Universal, 16-1/8" ADA, 16-1/2" what are the rest of the TOTO heights Standard? Regular? or all they are ADA or Universal??
  7. amat_plumb

TOTO Model Numbers?

its elongated as well i am assuming?? Yes whats the difference between universal and ADA heights??
  8. amat_plumb

TOTO Model Numbers?

I am starting to learn these numbers kind of confusing anyway CST744SL ADA elongated DRAKE CST744SG CEFIONTECT elongated DRAKE what is the model number for ADA and CEFIONTECT elongated Drake or does it even exist ???
  9. amat_plumb

Wax Ring w/ bell/flange

and where/how can I buy one anyway in the GTA area , Ontario, Canada??
  10. amat_plumb

Wax Ring w/ bell/flange

arent there Totos with 3" trapways??
  11. amat_plumb

Wax Ring w/ bell/flange

I like to use wax rings that have the plastic funnel/flange/bell built into them. Seem to provide a more straightforward installation. Will using one of these compromise the flushing power of a Toto toilet? -which I plan on buying soon
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks