Search results

1. greenbaypackersfan

burnt smell

My old doorbell button switch was defective. 3:30am in the morning it began to ring constantly as if someone had press the button and held it there. I woke up and opened the door to see no-one there. Upon some investigation, I realized the wires connecting to the button was hitting each other...
  2. greenbaypackersfan

A very strange wire in the control panel (NEED HELP PLEASE)

Hi All, Ok, quick question for you all and please educate me. My "GE" control panel, it's pretty up to code. The house is about 7 years old and each circuit breaker (all GE breakers) has one wire and not double tapped EXCEPT ONE. The one that is double tapped contains a 15A circuit breaker...
  3. greenbaypackersfan

Vigoro vs Scotts

Just curious here and want to ask some experts here on LAWN FERTILIZERS. Last year, I used Vigoro Super Green Lawn Fertilizer and the results were fantastic. Not only it makes the lawn green, it actually made it super DARK green and can visually see the difference between neighbor's lawn and...
  4. greenbaypackersfan

Which way/direction does the PVB Test Cock needs to be facing?

Hi, Now that the Sprinkler System has been properly turned on, I was wondering which way should the PVB test cock needs to be facing. Mine looks almost like this one here in the link below http://www.aceflowcontrol.com/pvb01natural.jpg As you can see, the PVB Test cocks are below the...
  5. greenbaypackersfan

HOW TO PROPERLY Turn on your Sprinkler System

Hi folks, I moved into a house with existing sprinkler system. It has 6 zones and the house is roughly 5 years old. I believe the owner have the system installed when the house was first built, and last year when we bought the house, the system had already been turned on (we bought the...
  6. greenbaypackersfan

Basement humidity in New Jersey

Hi, I hope this is the correct place to ask about humidity in the basement, since it has something to do or little to do with HVAC and I see no where on the forum where I can post this. In the winter, the humidity level in my basement is roughly 30~40% , But when it comes to Spring, the...
  7. greenbaypackersfan

Shower in the 2nd bathroom

Hi folks, My current home has 2.5 bath. The shower and sink in the 2nd bathroom (master as the main) has a clung/thump sound a few seconds after I shut off the sink faucet / or shower. It does not do this in the main bathroom faucet nor shower and only at the second bathroom. I...
  8. greenbaypackersfan

Bar/ Sink Pump

Hi people, I recently moved into my house that has a BAR/SINK pump in the basement. The brand of the pump I believe is Flotec 1/4 Horsepower Sink Pump System. It sits below the sink of my basement wet bar and every once in awhile there is a pretty bad odor coming under the sink. I believe it's...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks