Search results

1. moebis

High Pressure then Low with Strange Noise from Control Box

Yes, I am grateful, it's just an expense we would have liked to push back to a later date if possible. They just said they needed to pressurize the badder in the tank and they hooked up an air compressor to it.
  2. moebis

Thanks Thanks guys for your quick diagnosis. I feel much better now. We did get a good price for all of the repairs, so I don't feel that bad. You're right, he should have slowed down a little, explained the problem more and quoted a price, they really seemed to be in a rush. It was the end of...
  3. moebis

Out of nowhere the water pressure in our house jumped really high. I summoned the courage to go into the crawl space and find the pressure gauge (in line with the pressure tank and pressure switch). It read 85 PSI. I couldn't figure out how to adjust the pressure switch, so I left it alone for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks