Search results

1. L

Second floor bath tub issues

new measurements The contractor tells me that the joists are 2x 10 with 16" spacing. Any help would be much appreciated. Liz
  2. L

Bath tub floor joists The joists are 2 x 8 with spacing of 16" and the tub will sit across the joists not parallel. The room is about 15 feet wide so I am assuming that is the length of the span. The tub is situated in a corner next to an exterior wall on the long axis and a wall next to the...
  3. L

I am in the midst of remodelling a second story bathroom and adding a 90 gallon bath tub with a granite deck. My contractor did not mention anything anything about reinformcing the floor. How can I be sure that the floor can hold the additional weight? Thanks, Liz
  4. L

Tankless Hot Water Systems Nortiz

Tankless Noritz? Thank you for the good article comparing systems. I would still like to know if anyone has had experience with the Noritz tankles system. Thanks, Liz
  5. L

Tankless Hot Water Systems Nortiz

My plumber has recommended a Noritz tankless hot water system. I would like to know how this brand compares to others. Does anyone have a good website that compares all systems? Thanks, Liz
  6. L

Toto Plymouth Post Flush Problem

The clip I tried taking out some slack but the problem still persisted. After I watched it for a few flushes I realized that the clip that attaches to the arm was perhaps upside down with the broad end towards the top. I reversed the direction oft he clip and the problem seems to have gone...
  7. L

Top link Yes it is the top link that looks like a clip.
  8. L

I have recently installed two Toto Plymouth toilets and they both have an intermittent problem with the tank not refilling after a flush. When I examined the mechanism, I saw that the first link on the chain that raises and lowers the rubber thingy gets out of position and prevents the rubber...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks