Search results

1. J

PEX and UV exposure

Can anyone direct me to some concrete guidelines regarding PEX and UV exposure? Specifically, I want to know whether PEX tubing being run under a house that may be exposed to some indirect light from crawlspace access grates or small ventilation screens at least a couple of feet away needs to...
  2. J

PEX design question

I'm trying to plan my runs for a repipe and I just want to make sure of something. Due to the way my house is laid out, my supply line will end up passing near most of the fixtures that need to be connected on its way to the water heater. Logically, it would make sense to connect flow-through...
  3. J

PEX fittings question

I was looking at the starter packages of PEX tubing/fittings/tool that they sell on a well-known plumbing supply site, and it leads me to wonder about something. Is there some reason that I'm missing that would explain why all of the packages include (25) 1/2" to 1/2" and (25) 3/4" to 3/4"...
  4. J

PEX whole house repipe by DIYer with professional assist

I wanted to get some feedback on a possible approach to repiping my house. I'm pretty comfortable with DIY work, but I've never tackled anything as extensive as a whole house repipe, so I'm understandably a little hesitant. That said, I do feel like I would be up to the challenge, especially...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks