Search results

1. DMC101

May not be a good question to ask but...

We are building a 3300SF custom home. The heat was initiated in January. First bill, no big deal. Second bill, a whopping gas bill for 509 bucks from Feb 15 to March 15. This is in the builder's name. I was told that they had to heat during the sheetrock, taping, painting phase, etc., which...
  2. DMC101

what size hot water heater for a spa shower

Two people in home. We are installing a Kohler shower system with three water tiles, an overhead, a rainhead, and a hand-held (mostly for cleaning). I have the system set up to turn on each system separately. Based on that, what size gas hot water heater would be optimum for not running out...
  3. DMC101

black toilet

I would like to purchase a black toilet. I've heard from people who have owned black toilets that they do not like them due to water spots. We are putting in a water softener. Would that help a lot? Also, if not, my granite in that powder bath is mostly black with some bluish and greyish...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks