Search results

1. davidrw

Hot Water Recirculation Choices

Shazam! it works. I wired it as above and it works great. That trim pot is really sensitive. At minimum setting it's about a 15 second shut off delay. After turning the trim pot an almost imperceptible amount it goes to a one minute delay.
  2. davidrw

Paul, help Paul, I received my delay off circuit board today. I'm not sure how to wire this up with just the flow switch and delay. On the delay circuit board: Line power to AC In. AC out to the recirc pump. SW to the flowswitch. That's what the diagram shows for the delay circuit...
  3. davidrw

I'll keep looking - thanks
  4. davidrw

Paul, I don't have an expansion bladder. I see your point - there should be no delay (unless the laws of nature have changed). I will install the switch on the cold side simply due to much easier access. Your source for the delay off circuit is a good one. I had looked everywhere and...
  5. davidrw

Paul, thanks for the quick reply. I was hoping you were still out there. I have followed your project for some time now. My plan for now is to install just the flow switch and delay timer. I haven't yet found a reasonably priced aquastat (immersion type). Do you feel that there is flow...
  6. davidrw

I have a recirc system with return line. The gas usage is huge if the timer is one for even 4-6 hours per day. I want to install a flow switch/delay off timer system similar to Prygaard's diagram below. I have read his posts and he changed the diagram over time. Should the flow switch...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks