Search results

1. jwall29

Shady receipt of a Rinnai water heater

I agree with you, and from now on I am going to do it your way. Thank you
  2. jwall29

I am not trashing the Rinnai R85 2532FFU, I am just reporting my experience with the one I installed and own for just short of 5 years. Sort of I report you decide. It developed a leak in the heat exchanger, my water is hard and I do not want a water softener. With the water as it is I have had...
  3. jwall29

It looked like a box that was not opened after being shipped from the factory. You can tell when a product has been repackaged. What you got sounds a lot like a unit that was returned to the store or distributer. By the way take a look what "Ballvalve" wrote. I have had my Rinnai for 5 years, I...
  4. jwall29

I called Rinnai, they told me, they sell to distributers, after that, they have no control of who they sell to. A new unit should be all sealed up and not look at all like it had been opened. I own a rinnai that I installed myself.
  5. jwall29

Toto bowl doesn't fill high enough.

I have the same problem. The water fills to the correct water spot size then drops back about an inch after about 30 seconds
  6. jwall29

Navien Tankless Water Heater Comments and questions

Rinnai R85V2532 Tankless heater I am one of those people that do not care about numbers; I just wanted endless hot water. After some searching around, I decided on the above hot water heater. It delivers endless hot water just like they said it would. I installed it myself (No harder than a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks