Search results

1. sanaka

Proper distribution for two houses & irrigation

Hi. I'm helping a friend renovate a new house he just bought. It has extensive irrigated landscaping and we're upgrading the irrigation fixtures and piping. There is a second house on a CPR subdivided lot whose water is supplied via a sub-meter off the main house's supply. The current...
  2. sanaka

What is an anodeless riser?

I plan on running PE plastic gas pipe underground from LP tank to house. I was suprised to learn there is a specialized fitting just to make the turn from ground to surface. It seems to be some kind of metal jacketed plastic, which is exactly backwards from the plastic coated steel that must be...
  3. sanaka

Recommend best drain/overflow assembly for new tubs?

I'm building a house and putting in four Lasco one-piece fiberglass tub/shower units. I just want the drain/overflow assemblies to be ultra reliable and worry free. Does a decent trip lever style one really exist? My experience is that the levers always get sticky and finicky and don't...
  4. sanaka

Flanges? Boy do we need Stinkin' flanges! ;)

Flanges seem to be a very poular topic around here, so here's my Q's, just to be in vogue ;) (and sorry if these have been addressed before, I did look before asking, but not real extensively). 1 - I'm bulding a new house. 1 bathroom is on a slab. My plumber said to wrap the stub at the...
  5. sanaka

run 3/8" or 1/2" PEX supply to toilet?

My first post here, Awesome site! :) Based mostly on the great information and reviews here, I'm planning to put (4) Toto Drakes in the house I'm building. I plan to plumb all the supply with PEX/Manabloc, with home runs to each fixture. I had been assuming 3/8" runs to the toilets would...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks