Search results

1. neverman

Gravity fed recirc loop question.

He for sure mentioned "path of least resistance" to ease concerns about mixing in the cold. Master Mark hit on several of the reasons we chose this avenue, plus I didn't wantto add another electrical outlet or deal with a pump in my facilities room. Simple is as simple does. What kind of...
  2. neverman

Gravity fed recirc loop question.

So the hot water heater was installed today in new construction. Where I expected to see a "check valve" I instead saw a regular valve. I asked the plumber about this and he made a case that without a recirc pump there wouldn't be any flow due to just gravity (overcoming the spring of a check...
  3. neverman

American Standard Cadet vs Toto Reliance: 14" rough-in models

Cookie you may want to see the replies I got in my thread on the Cimirron verses the Drake. It changed my mind in a hurry.
  4. neverman

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly?

Checked prices on the Finials... figures that's one of the more costly trims :) They did look nice however. The Delta's for the 2 other baths need trims too. Not too fond of the Graves line, a little bulky for us. Anything that sticks out as nice? It's for a kids shower and a Guest...
  5. neverman

Thanks for the input. Are there any install it and forget it parts? Real workhorses or do they all break? You gave me a great tip without even trying I think.... I'll keep a file of all the actual valve numbers and trim kits on a diskette or CD. Do Delta's break more than the others? I had...
  6. neverman

New Build... We have to select a ton of Faucets and would like to stay partial to one or two vendors at most. So what are the "love it, hate it's" concerning faucets and valves from Kohler, Moen and Delta. Some of the more boutique names are out of the question but feel free to add a name if...
  7. neverman

Toto Drake or Kohler Cimarron?

Thanks all... appreciate the advice. Salesperson must have been confused on the rinsing action of the Cimarron. Makes the decision to get the Drake easier. Is the sanigloss available on the Drake? I could've sworn it wasn't a year ago when I started my intel gathering. That or it was quite...
  8. neverman

Toto Drake or Kohler Cimarron?

Hi building a new home and we get to pick toilets. Sadly 5 of the beasts! Friend asked me what kind of toilets I was going to get and we all giggled. He mentioned Toto's flush well. I did a quick search some time ago as someone who is curious and found this site. NEAT! That was a year ago and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks