Search results

1. kbbeale

Utility problems - possible water heater?

Electric co has told us it's because we've had "record low temps"...we had like 3 days it was below freezing here near San Antonio. And, we've had freezing weather in the past 10 years - never have I had this high of an electric bill. There have been rate increases, but this still doesnt...
  2. kbbeale

We have done that. There are no spikes, other than when this started, three months ago - January, February and now March are all high. My mother next door, with a slightly larger home is running 1/2 of what our bill is...and we have always had bills within $50 of one another, over the last 10...
  3. kbbeale

We have no slab....we're on pier and beam.
  4. kbbeale

Here's the deal. I'm desperate for help here. Our utilities have been DOUBLE the amount that they are supposed to be right now. I'm talking they are more than they were this last summer (Texas, we had over 50+ days of 100* days)........ Something is sucking up electricity and it's been...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks