Search results

1. David Scott

Jacuzzi R182 Toilet Flapper

That seems to be a Home Depot specific brand. Up here in Canada the Depot don't carry "Jacuzzi" toilets. The most popular one what we sell up here, the Perfecta, has the model # EZ33959 and can be found here. -> Perfecta We have a generic flapper here at Lowe's that fits. Well, Lowe's...
  2. David Scott

How do I find out what faucet I have?

Looking at the control and the supply lines I would think that it is a Price Pfister. They have a lifetime warranty.
  3. David Scott

The toilet terminator....

Hello all- First time poster, long time lurker. First of all I am glad that I found this forum. Very informative. I am currently the "Plumbing Pro" at the local Lowe's here in Canada. I am not a licensed plumber but I do have 3 years of experience doing HVAC/Plumbing working for a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks